Polskie Stowarzyszenie Czterokołowców - ATV Polska - Forum - Zobacz temat - amortyzator skrętu, stabilizator...Steering Stabilizer!
Reklama1
Zobacz posty bez odpowiedzi | Zobacz aktywne tematy Obecny czas: 23.05.2024 13:42

Odpowiedz  [ 8 posty(ów) ] 
amortyzator skrętu, stabilizator...Steering Stabilizer! 
Autor Wiadomość
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Warszawa
Quad: Było wiele...
PostWysłany: 30.01.2007 17:36 
amortyzator skrętu, stabilizator...Steering Stabilizer!
Oto rozwiązanie dla Outlandera i Renegata dla tych co pozazdrośli wspomagania innym markom:

500USD+transport. Efekty pono rewelacyjne!
"I installed my Precision Steering Stabilizer this weekend. I only got to test it for a couple of hours. I can give a better review after a few GNCC races.

However, my first impressions are this:

The ride seemed so much smoother, it was like I had better shocks on the front. It made it a real joy to ride, like riding a Cadillac through the woods. The steering feedback was like power steering on a car. I don't guess there are many people that have ever driven a car without power steering, but if you remember what it was like then you know what I am talking about.

I could really feel the stabilzer catching the wheels when I turned really sharp or during counter steering when the rear end is coming around.

The mounting plate corrected the steering geometry. My lower stem mount had drooped lower (this happens when you jump and land hard, or flip it on its top). The Factory Can-am guys have this mount reinforced. I used a pry-bar to lift the stem back into the normal position. The mounting plate will help hold the stem in the correct position."

oraz

"I installed my prp stabalizer last thursday and took my Renegade to windrock to try it out........man does it ever work well. I rode aggressively for 6 hrs saturday afternoon. normally after that much aggressive riding I feel like someone has beaten my arms and shoulders with a ball bat. after riding with the stabalizer saturday, I felt great. my level of fatigue was GREATLY reduced. I wouldn't have given a thought at all to riding another 6hrs if the temp hadn't been falling rapidly and I had more daylight.

it takes a little time to learn to trust the stabalizer. but once you do, you no longer need a death grip on the bars, nor do you need to manhandle them. I would compare this to having power steering(Tomdnsc, this is an excert from a post I made on the winrock forum last night. funny how we both had the same comparison to power steering.). if you think about it, the real advantage to having power steering on a quad is not being able to turn the bars easier(most atv's really aren't hard to point in the right direction). it is the fact that the bars don't fight back over rocks, ruts and ledges. the stabalizer gives you the same benefit without going out and buying a new quad. for example, I rode at a quick pace through one of the rocky sections on t16 saturday with one hand on the bars. yes, the quad was bouncing around, but my bars were only slightly twitching. the others that were riding with me couldn't believe that I was one handing it while they were fighting their bars. I was intentionally running the front wheels over the big rocks to test the stabalizer. needless to say, I have alot of confidence in it now. after only one ride, I will say that my personal atv will not be without it."

Oto link: http://www.aurorawheelers.com/forum5/5021-3.html

Awatar użytkownika

PostWysłany: 30.01.2007 17:37 
mały błąd w poporzednim poście:
http://www.precision-rp.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=45&category=8

MultiMoto
MultiMoto
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Warszawa i okolice
Quad: Quad czy motocykl - nie ma znaczenia ;)
PostWysłany: 30.01.2007 19:54 
I dodatkowy opór w trakcie wolnej jazdy, musisz pamiętać, że na przeprawówkę musisz go odkręcać, a na enduro skręcać...

Profil Facebook WWW
Awatar użytkownika

PostWysłany: 30.01.2007 20:03 
tak, wiec o regulacjach, ale to nie problem.
Wiekszym jest te 500USD+narzuty

MultiMoto
MultiMoto
Awatar użytkownika

PostWysłany: 30.01.2007 20:09 
Nie wiem ja mam taki profi kolumnowy, ale nie mam czasu założyć...

Profil Facebook WWW
Awatar użytkownika

PostWysłany: 30.01.2007 20:12 
dla strartujących na Bombach w Enduro to może być rewelacja.
kol Eliasz starszy pewnie to szybko założy.

Awatar użytkownika

PostWysłany: 30.01.2007 20:16 

MultiMoto
MultiMoto
Awatar użytkownika

PostWysłany: 30.01.2007 20:18 
Ciekawe czy nie będzie kolidował z mocowaniem wyciągarki w wersji XT...

Profil Facebook WWW
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Odpowiedz   [ 8 posty(ów) ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 8 gości